- General Partner, Pitango Venture Capital Fund
- Ruti Alon is the Founder and CEO of Medstrada previously Ruti was a General Partner at Pitango where her investment focus is high-tech medical and Life Sciences startups.
- Ruti previously held senior positions at Montgomery Securities and Kidder Peabody & Co.
- Ruti established ILSI, Israel Life Science Industry, in 2005. ILSI is a non-profit representing the mutual goals of approximately 700 Israeli life science companies, now merged with HTIA to form IATI (Israel Advanced Technologies Industries). She is the Chairperson of the Boards of BioControl and BrainsGate. In addition, she is a Member of the Boards of Apos Therapy, Carbofix Orthopedics and Vascular Biogenics (VBL).
- Ruti previously served on the Boards of ColBar, acquired by Johnson& Johnson, Disc-O-Tech (acquired by Kyphon) and Ventor (acquired by Medtronic (NYSE: MDT))
- Ruti has a B.A. in Economics from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, an M.B.A. from Boston University, and an M.S. from the Columbia University School of Physicians and Surgeons.