- Managing Director, initiator and Chief R&D Officer of MediSeen eHealth Ltd, a fully-owned subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Roni Shiloh, MD, graduated from the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Medical School in 1992. He trained in Psychiatry at the Geha Mental Health Center (GMHC), a leading Mental Health Hospitals in Israel that is affiliated to Tel-Aviv University. In 1998, Dr. Shiloh got a position in GMHC as a senior Psychiatrist in a Closed Psychiatric Department and in 2003 was appointed as Head of the Department.
- Parallel to this, Dr. Shiloh also served as the Chief Psychiatrist Officer of Leumit Health Services (LHS; a large HMO in Israel) and was heading the psychiatric services in one of the top Psychiatric Appeal Committees of the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF).
- Dr. Shiloh has more than 35 peer-reviewed articles published, focusing mainly on the relations between brain temperature and CNS disorders, the clinical implications of various polypharmacy treatments and the impact of decision support systems on drug-related problems. Dr. Shiloh has also published 4 international-acknowledged books on Psychiatric Pharmacotherapy.
- Dr. Shiloh joined Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd in 2007, first serving as the Medical Director of Teva Israel and later as the Medical Affairs Director of various regions.
- Dr. Shiloh, as part of his on-going service in Medical Affairs, initiated and managed the DDI+ project. DDI+ was developed to be an innovative, patient-centric and EMR-interfacing decision support system for addressing drug-drug and drug to patient-specific factors interactions. DDI+ was specifically designed to challenge and address the major weaknesses of current available global solutions and to become the standard-of-care for drug-related problems management across the globe. Following the initial success of DDI+, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd decided to market the product globally, with initial focus in the US and under the umbrella of a newly-established fully-owned subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd – MediSeen eHealth Ltd. Consequently, Dr. Shiloh left his position in Medical Affairs and was appointed to manage and lead the R&D of MediSeen eHealth.