Maya Racine – Netser
- Adv, COO of Voyager Analytics
- Former partner and head of the High Tech Practice, Herzog, Fox & Neeman
• During the past nine years Maya Racine Netser head the High Tech Practice of Herzog Fox and Neeman. Maya maintains an intellectual property and corporate transactional practice, with a focus on technology, life sciences, telecommunications and media companies and issues. Her experience is in negotiating and drafting agreements for the research and development, licensing, manufacturing, sale and other commercialization of semiconductors and other hardware and systems, software, biotechnology and pharmaceutical products, medical devices, medical systems, and multimedia and entertainment products and content.
• Maya has negotiated agreements for the protection and licensing and other transfers of a wide range of intellectual property rights, including patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks and domain names. In addition, Maya represented technology companies and ventures in entity formation, structuring and negotiating various types of strategic, joint research and development, and other alliances. Admitted to Practice: Israel, 1995
1994 – LL.B, Tel Aviv University; MBA Tel Aviv University
• Additional Professional Experience: Prior to joining HFN, Maya was a partner at Berkman, Wechsler, Sahar, Bloom & Co. Law Offices.