- Chief Scientist and the Director of Data Science of eBay
- As the chief scientist and the director of data science of eBay, Dr. Kira Radinsky is building the next generation predictive data mining, deep learning and natural language processing solutions that will transform eCommerce. She co-founded SalesPredict, acquired by eBay in 2016, that was the leader in the field of predictive marketing building solutions leveraging large-scale data mining to predict sales conversions.
- One of the up-and-coming voices in the data science community, she is pioneering the field of Web Dynamics and Temporal Information Retrieval.
- Dr. Radinsky gained international recognition for her work at Microsoft Research, where she developed predictive algorithms that recognized the early warning signs of globally impactful events, including political riots and disease epidemics. In 2013, she was named to the MIT Technology Review’s 35 Young Innovators Under 35, and in 2015 as Forbes 30 under 30 rising stars in enterprise technology. She is a frequent presenter at global tech events, including TEDx and the World Wide Web Conference, and she publishes in the Harvard Business Review.
- Radinsky also serves as visiting professor at the Technion, Israel’s leading science and technology institute, where she focuses on the application of predictive data mining in medicine.