John R. Lieberman
- CPA/PFS Managing Director Perelson Weiner LLP
- Member New York State Society Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Past chairman of the NYSS CPA’s Sports and Entertainment Committee
- Former member of the International Tax Committee of the NYSSCPA
- John R. Lieberman has dedicated his practice for over twenty-five years to assisting the owners of closely held companies with their business tax planning and risk management and high net worth individuals with their wealth management needs. He has extensive experience in a broad range of industries from the entertainment and sports industry to media, real estate and healthcare companies both private and public.
- Mr. Lieberman has in the past performed duties analogous of a chief financial officer at publicly traded companies. The companies were in the bio-tech/pharmaceutical industries. These duties have included implementing financial controls, meeting with security regulators and presenting to underwriters and investment groups. He has evaluated and worked on private placements of publicly traded securities and private placements prior to an IPO.
- Mr. Lieberman is frequently solicited by the media to speak on tax issues. His media appearances include: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Bloomberg Financials, CNN Money, Sports Business Journal, The Daily News, CBS, CNN Headline News: Video at: www.jrliebermancpa.com
- Mr. Lieberman is a graduate of SUNY, Albany with a B.S. in Accounting and is a certified Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), accredited by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.