Benny Zeevi MD.
- Program Founder and Director
- Managing General Partner Tel Aviv Venture Partners
- Board member, IATI – Israel Advanced Technology Industries
- Dr. Benny Zeevi is a Managing General Partner in DFJ Tamir Fishman Venture and Tel Aviv Venture Partners and leads the fund Life Science and Cleantech investments.
- Dr. Zeevi is a physician specialized in interventional pediatric cardiology. Prior to joining DFJ TFV in 2003, Dr. Zeevi was the Vice President Business Development & Medical Director of Card Guard AG since 1998.
- Dr. Zeevi is very active in the Israel life science industry and is the Co- Chairperson of Israel Advanced Technology Industries (IATI). In 2012-2015 Dr, Zeevi was the Co-Chairman of the IATI Biomed Conference.
- Dr. Zeevi is the Founder and Co Director of an Executive Program for Biotechnology and Medical Device Entrepreneurs and Managers, based on International faculty, at the Faculty of Management of Tel-Aviv University (http://biomedmanagement.tau.ac.il) and serves on the advisory board of the Faculty of Management at Tel Aviv University. Dr. Zeevi is the chairman of the boards of MGVS, V Wave and ReLeaf, and serves on the board of Kaiima.
- Dr. Zeevi has an extensive background in product development, marketing and strategy formulations in Life Science technology companies. Dr. Zeevi served, among other capacities, as a professional advisor to several life science companies and venture capital funds while he was still practicing medicine. Dr. Zeevi is a certified Pediatric Cardiologist. From 1990-1998 he was Director of Pediatric Catheterization Unit, Schneider Children’s Medical Center in Israel. Dr.
- Zeevi was a fellow and a visiting Professor and part-time clinical staff at the Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School in Boston. His credentials include over 60 peer-reviewed scientific articles, in addition to various chapters in textbooks and invited reviews and editorials in pediatric cardiology journals. His contributions have been acknowledged in 1993, when he received the Liberman prize for significant contributions to the evaluation and treatment of children with congenital heart disease.
- Dr. Zeevi holds a M.D. degree (Magna Cum Laude) from the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel.