- Shenhav & Co – Crowd funding for life sciences companies
- Dr. Ayal Shenhav is the Founder and Managing Partner of Shenhav & Co., Advocates & Notary.
- Dr. Shenhav is ranked by Legal 500, Chambers, PLC Which Lawyers and other publications as one of the leading lawyers in Israel in High Tech, Mergers & Acquisitions and Taxation.
- Dr. Shenhav represents many of Israel’s leading venture capital and private equity funds, advising them on their formation, tax efficient structuring, and operations.
- Dr. Shenhav has also been involved in dozens of complex financing transactions, representing the investors, companies and founders.
- Dr. Shenhav has been involved in numerous M&A transactions representing target companies, acquiring companies, investors and more.
- Dr. Shenhav advises Israeli and international clients, from multinational companies and venture capital funds to private technology companies and high net worth individuals. Dr. Shenhav has obtained dozens of advance tax rulings from the Israeli tax authorities.
- Before founding Shenhav & Co., Dr. Shenhav practiced law for several years at Davis Polk & Wardwell in New York and served as Vice Dean of the Radziner School of Law at IDC Herzliya. He was also a senior partner at Danziger Klagsbald & Co., Law Offices.
- Dr. Shenhav is Adjunct Professor at the Tel Aviv University and IDC Herzliya. He is also a frequent lecturer at seminars and conferences.
- Dr. Shenhav has been a member of the Israel Bar Association since 1991 and was admitted to the New York State Bar Association in 1992. Dr. Shenhav received his LL.B., magna cum laude, from the Tel Aviv University, and his LL.M. and Doctorate of Juridical Science (JSD) from the New York University School of Law.